Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help me fight cancer!

For the second year I will be doing Livestrong Philadelphia in honor of my mother. She was diagnosed with fallopian tube cancer last May and is working through a round of chemotherapy now. She was just in Asheville for a visit and it was a treat to spend so much time with her and see her with my son, Ethan! I hope that with your support we can surpass last year's fundraising of over $9000, and reach our team goal of $50,000! I'm teaming up with my good friend Arch, who's sister and sister-in-law have both battled cancer as well as team Vision. With your help hopefully can can provide the much needed funds to continue to drive research into treatments to help those that are fighting everday with this devastating disease.



Please go here: http://philly2010.livestrong.org/chlarsen, and give what you can - every dollar helps!


Thank you, and God bless.

- Chris, Jessica, and Ethan

No comments: