Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time Trial Season


So this weekend begins my 'time trial season'. I'm going to head down to Georgia to the time trial in Gillsville. It should be a good baseline test for the National Championship TT this year (about 16mi.). My TT machine is ready to roll, with new cables, chainrings, shifters, an overhauled SRM, and a sweet SRM mount by Andy Grabowski! If you can't go fast on this then maybe you just aren't fast? I also honed my position in the A2 Wind Tunnel last year and have been working a lot more this off-season on holding my position to help reduce the wattage difference between my road and TT rigs. Hopefully all this preparation will translate into some new PRs down at the River TT series in Asheville, and in the other time trials I compete in this year!

1 comment:

Kyle Jones said...

That bike looks sweet. I did not know you could have rotor rings on an srm. The guy I bought my srm off of(for a steal) said he had to sale his because rotor rings would not work. Oh well I got an srm now and that's what matters.